Paul has been a long time Polar user – owning “either a 120 or a 150” for about 10 years now. It’s high time for an upgrade and the RCX5 couldn’t be a better replacement – especially since the North Eastern ‘cross season is just around the corner.
Falling squarely into the zone of the PEZ demographic, Paul’s a big fan of road racing, and has been following our Toolbox section for years – training himself into as peak fitness as 4-5 rides a week and two young boys will allow.
One lucky reader has won the Polar RCX5 Bike training computer valued at $389.95 – just by entering here on PEZ!
Congrats again to Paul, and thanks to everyone who entered!
- Pez –
The state of your body changes every day, especially when you are training. The RCX5 Bike guides you like a personal coach with its unique heart- rate based cycling features.
• Set includes: RCX5 training computer, handlebar mount, WearLink®+ Hybrid transmitter, CS speed sensor W.I.N.D, DataLink data transfer unit
• ZoneOptimizer- coaches you to train at the right intensity
• Race Pace- helps you reach your time targets
• Easily syncs to polarpersonaltrainer.com for training load guidance and endurance program upload
• Compatible with the CS cadence sensor W.I.N.D., s3+ stride sensor and the new ultra small G5 GPS sensor
• Speed-based target zones
• Distance based interval
• Learn more: PolarUSA.com
• Check out Polar cycling computers in action at the Tour: Facebook.com/pages/polarcyclingcom/72190906083
• Click here to read PezCycling’s RCX5 Review
Get more info at their website: www.PolarUSA.com