While the celebration can last only 12 months, this custom kit by Capo will look great for years – and you will too (as long you’re wearing it…)
Here, available for sale for the first time anywhere, and exclusively to PEZ-Fans only – is the PEZ 10th Anniversary jersey, bibshorts & caps.
***** If you’re you too excited to read the rest of this promotional message, here’s the link straight to the PEZSHOP *****
Chris Selden keeps his cool while looking cool at the start of the 2012 Gran Fondo Damiano Cunego.
• All jerseys are Capo’s Drop 140g Dual Knit, fabric that feels great against your skin and helps regulate temperature so you stay comfortable longer.
• Feature full length zips, and a 6mm lockable hidden zipper tab – excellent.
• The fit is Euro – so snugger than standard US “club” cuts, you might want to order one size larger if you prefer a looser fit.
• Three deep pockets are sturdy to keep all your gear snug and stowed – no unsightly gapping, flopping or stretching like some jersey pockets.
• Price: US$90.00 + Shipping
Why yes… that IS flatlock stitching on both the jerseys and bibshorts. And note how the pockets stow stuff snuggly out of the way.
• Made from both 210 & 240 gram Power Lycra for a snug, strong fit.
• Chamois is Capo’s MLD4 four density chamois – feels great where it counts.
• High T-Back straps are cut to stay in place on your shoulders, and made of breathable mesh to keep you cool.
• Legbands have silicone gripper to keep ‘em in place under all riding conditions.
• Price: US$140.00 + shipping
The custom bibshorts feature double layered Power Lycra® legbands that do a great job staying in place. The higher compression fabric eliminates the need for silicone or elastic around the leg – and is really comfortable. The chamois is Capo’s MLD4 multi-density chamois (also my favorite), the straps are made of super breathable mesh, and they’re a high-back T-Cut that simply does not slip out of place.
I know I say this every time, but it’s true – quantities are limited, but I have most sizes in stock right now – get yours at the PEZSHOP !
Did I mention they’re all made in Italy? for CAPO. If you know kit, you know the Italians do it best.
And don’t forget – complete the look for cafй-cool with the special Pez Cap!
And don’t forget to pick up the latest edition PEZ Socks by DeFeet – the totally awesome cool, durable, and oh so stylin’ Air•E•Ators. Get ‘em in two colors – skillfully designed to finish off any kit with a certain, how do we say it… “panache”.
Be the envy of your club ride when you style it up in PEZ socks by DeFeet – featuring “euro-cool” 4 inch cuffs.
***** CLICK THIS LINK TO BUY YOUR PEZ KIT NOW! *****