Here’s what John’s wife said about his big win:
“Did you really win something?”
“What is it?”
A new jersey and tights.
“Really. Why can’t you win something that we want like tickets to the Ellen DeGeneres show, the lottery or a trip somewhere to pick up stupid bike clothes? Are they black and stretchy with that stupid bib thing you like? Gawd!”
Enjoy the negroni tonight – I will.
- John Worden
Gotta love Pez-fans and the women who support us !
Thanks to everyone for entering, and stay tuned for another great promo coming soon.
Bellwether is one of the most established names in cycling apparel, and a brand we’ve all owned at one time or another. In recent years they’ve stepped up the tech and even impressed even our own tech editor Charles Manantan.
New for Winter 2014 is their Coldfront longsleeve jersey, and Coldfront bib tights – here’s your chance to win the set – ENTER BELOW and we’ll pick a winner Friday afternoon right here on PEZ.
Coldfront L/S Jersey
Wind stopping 3-layer soft shell technology provides excellent cold weather protection against wind chill while allowing for excellent range of motion
• Soft, laminated windproof front and arm panels
• Knit, thermal back panel for high breathability
• Adjustable high collar keeps cold weather out
• Direct venting side panels for better thermal regulation
• Flat seam construction
• Full-length external locking front zipper
• Silicone elastic gripper at the hem to prevent ride-up
• Three large rear pockets with 5” reflective zipper pocket
• Angled side pockets for easy access
• Reflective accents for improved visibility
Fabric: Coldfront™, Micro-Elite™ Color: Black Size: Small — XXL RETAIL PRICE: $119.99
Coldfront Bib Tight
Wind stopping 3-layer soft shell technology provides excellent cold weather protection and insulation while maintaining breathability
• Stretchable, windproof and water resistant front panels
• Thermal fabric on back panels for warmth and comfort
• Elastic fabric for freedom of movement
• Flat seam construction
• Reflective accents for improved visibility
• Stirrups at ankles keep garment in place
• Locking ankle zippers
Fabric: Coldfront™, Thermaldress™ Size: Small — XXL RETAIL PRICE: $139.99
• Can’t wait till Friday? Check out more from Bellwether clothing right now at their website www.BELLWETHERCLOTHING.com
FILL IN THIS FORM TO ENTER:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. TO ENTER: Enter by visiting the Contest official registration page on PezCycling News website and completing all of the required information and following all instructions. Submit your entry by clicking on the “Click Here To Enter” button. You must enter via the Internet. No alternate means of entry permitted. “Only one entry per person” – duplicates will be removed before the draw. PezCycling News will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all email entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by PEZCYCLINGNEWS in their sole, reasonable discretion. PEZCYCLINGNEWS reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the contest.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Contest entrants must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Contest is not open to employees of PEZCYCLINGNEWS and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, such employees.
4. PRIZES: As stated above.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. CONTEST DATES & WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: The Contest will be open for entries from JAN. 12 – 17, 2014. The Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone within approximately 1 week of the contest closing date. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive a prize. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. PEZCYCLINGNEWS reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. The Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within 14 days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within 14 days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of PEZCYCLINGNEWS, result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the contest constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name and image in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
9. CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant, PEZCYCLINGNEWS, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of British Columbia or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Pennsylvania. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the contest, contestants release PEZCYCLINGNEWS, PezCycling News, any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
11. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by PEZCYCLINGNEWS whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the contest shall be final and binding in all respects. PEZCYCLINGNEWS will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Contest Rules or in other materials relating to the contest. If you have any questions regarding this contest, please contact PezCycling News attn: PEZCYCLINGNEWS/ PEZ Contest.