Bike wheel and chain grease can make a mess of anything it touches that’s not your bike – but White Lightning Lubricants literally have you covered with their line of covers for bikes, wheels, chains, legs, and saddles.
The White Lightning Bike Johnny bike bag, Wheel Johnny wheel bag, Chain Johnny chain cover, Leg & Saddles Johnnys could all be yours in this week’s Small Prize Friday give-away. Here’s your chance to win the whole collection on PEZ this Friday - SCROLL DOWN TO ENTER
Bike Johnny – $59.99
The White Lightning Bike Johnny solves the problem of how to store and transport a bike without the mess. Have you ever put a muddy mountain bike into your car or left a bike sitting in the garage for the winter? You end up with a dirty truck or a bike damaged by the elements. With the Bike Johnny, you can save your car’s interior and protect your bike from the elements!
The White Lightning Bike Johnny is made from a water repelling and UV resistant nylon. This durable material protects your bike from the elements and your house, apartment, dorm, or car from your bike. Designed with grommets on the side, you can easily lock your bike for extended storage while keeping the bike covered. The Bike Johnny also features bi-directional zippers that make installation a breeze.
The Bike Johnny comes in one size that fits road bikes, triathlon bikes, mountain bikes (including 29er’s), BMX bikes, hybrid bikes, and comfort bikes. It also includes a free pouch for easy storage when not in use.
Chain Johnny – $19.99
The new White Lightning Chain Johnny solves the problem of how to transport bikes without making a mess. Anyone who has ever loaded a bicycle into their car probably has battle scars on their upholstery: a tear from a sharp gear or a messy grease stain. Now, White Lightning’s cover protects both rides—the vehicle’s interior and the bicycle’s drivetrain.
The Chain Johnny uses a rip-resistant, 2-ply rubber/nylon material which protects the inside of a car much better than old-school methods such as towels or rags. It is also water resistant to protect the drivetrain itself when transporting bicycles on vehicle-mounted bike racks or storing them in the garage during the winter. Apartment and college dorm dwellers are also using the Chain Johnny to shield their greasy chains when storing their bikes indoors.
The Chain Johnny’s unique drivetrain shape and VELCRO® closures make installation a no-brainer. Simply slip the Chain Johnny over the front gear, then the chain and finally the rear derailleur. Seal it all up using the Chain Johnny’s Velcro closures.
Wheel Johnny – $49.99
If you have a spare set of wheels, race wheels, or simply like to transport your bike without the wheel on the bike, the White Lightning Wheel Johnny makes transporting your wheels safe and clean! Put your wheels in your car without worrying about grease stains or store your extra wheels in your home, apartment, garage, or dorm room without worrying about damage.
Made from a zip, water and UV resistant two ply rubber/nylon material, the Wheel Johnny is durable and designed to protect your wheels from the elements and your car or home from a mess. The Wheel Johnny features a zipper enclosure for easy access to both wheels, a padded divider to protect rims and hubs, and hand and shoulder straps for easy transportation.
The Wheel Johnny easily holds two wheels and can accommodate road, hybrid, and mountain bike wheels, including 29er’s! With a large interior pocket, it is easy to carry any necessary spares with you including a cassette, chain whip, lock ring tool, adjustable wrench, and spare tubes.
Leg Johnny & Saddle Johnny – $12.99 & $9.99
The Leg Johnny™ is the new and better way to protect drive-side pant legs, and is perfect for daily commuters and urban cyclist. By locking in excess fabric, the Leg Johnny saves your pants or jeans from rips, tears, and grease stains caused by your bikes chain and chainrings.
Made from a durable and washable nylon, the Leg Johnny provides complete protection, while the open-air design on the back keeps your leg comfortable and prevents over-heating while riding. Thanks to a Velcro® closure, one size fits all! A reflective strip provides added safety when riding at night.
The White Lightning Saddle Johnny saves commuters and everyday riders from ever riding on a wet saddle again. Anyone who has ever left their bike outside knows the cold and wet feeling of riding their bike after a storm. Now, White Lightning.s cover protects your saddle from the elements and you from a wet saddle.
Made from a 100% waterproof and UV resistant material, the White Lightning Saddle Johnny will protect your saddle from rain, sleet, and snow. The Saddle Johnny features built-in elastic for a tight fit and fits road, mountain, and hybrid saddle. It is easy to fold and stow, even fitting into the smallest of saddle bags.
The White Lightning Saddle Johnny is perfect for daily commuters and provides a dry ride every time!
• See more info at the White Lightning Website
*** One lucky PEZ-Fan will win the whole Johnny collection – so get in there now!***
FILL IN THIS FORM TO ENTER:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. TO ENTER: Enter by visiting the Contest official registration page on PezCycling News website and completing all of the required information and following all instructions. Submit your entry by clicking on the “Click Here To Enter” button. You must enter via the Internet. No alternate means of entry permitted. “Only one entry per person” – duplicates will be removed before the draw. PezCycling News will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all email entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by PEZCYCLINGNEWS in their sole, reasonable discretion. PEZCYCLINGNEWS reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the contest.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Contest entrants must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Contest is not open to employees of PEZCYCLINGNEWS or FINISH LINE USA and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, such employees.
4. PRIZES: As stated above.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. CONTEST DATES & WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: The Contest will be open for entries from Dec. 9-13, 2013. The Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone within approximately 1 week of the contest closing date. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive a prize. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. PEZCYCLINGNEWS reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. The Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within 14 days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within 14 days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of PEZCYCLINGNEWS, result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the contest constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name and image in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
9. CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant, PEZCYCLINGNEWS, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of British Columbia or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Pennsylvania. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the contest, contestants release PEZCYCLINGNEWS, PezCycling News, any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
11. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by PEZCYCLINGNEWS whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the contest shall be final and binding in all respects. PEZCYCLINGNEWS will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Contest Rules or in other materials relating to the contest. If you have any questions regarding this contest, please contact PezCycling News attn: PEZCYCLINGNEWS/ PEZ Contest.