Team LAMPRE-MERIDA 2014 kit is disclosed with this change, while the producer is the same of the past season: Champion System, that is official sponsor and supplier of the team.
Elegant and at the same time ready to give the best exposure to the main sponsors of the team: this is the idea that led the creation of the kit that will be wear by Pozzato, Cunego, Ulissi and all the other riders from Team LAMPRE-MERIDA.
These are the sponsors that will be on blue-fuchsia-green uniform: main sponsor Lampre; co-sponsor Merida; Champion System, that increased its involvement in the support of the team; Samsung; Lamital; Lamfer; Sidi; Kabuto and the logo of UCI World Tour.
The image shows the CS Razor Jersey shirt. All the images of the new kit at the address: http://www.teamlampremerida.com/galleries/divise-lampre-merida-2014/.
In 2014, Team LAMPRE-MERIDA won’t have only blue-fuchsia-green colors. Thanks to World Champion Rui Costa, the team will shine also in rainbow colors.
Respecting the rules set by UCI, Champion System realized a graceful kit that will give value to the World Champion’s image.
In the image, the rainbow CS Carbon Razor Jersey.
“Champion System is proud to be a part of the Lampre – Merida professional cycling team. We have increased our support this year as we believe, the team will continue to develop on the race course and off, helping us to develop our brand,” said Louis Shih, CEO of Champion System.
“Our technical garments are tested at the highest level of the peloton to ensure quality, performance and comfort. Our customers know that they are getting the same gear worn by the top professionals around the world,” said Chris Reynolds, Corporate BDM. “It’s pretty exciting that this new jersey is available in our custom team wear line – so anyone can wear the same jersey as the current World Champion Rui Costa.”
“We’re very satisfied about the new kit, it offers good exposures to all the sponsors’s logos and it has a very good look – LAMPRE-MERIDA’s team manager Copeland said – Champion System provides us top products: we say thanks to them and we appreciate their increased involvement in the team”.
The details on the 2014 RAZOR CARBON JERSEY BY CHAMPION SYSTEM:
– Multi paneled premium cycling jersey, enabling the use of four different fabrics, specifically designed for optimum performance and fit. Sleeve and shoulder features a unique panel construction allowing for comfort in a number of different riding positions.
– Front panel is constructed from our new CS Dimple fabric, which features a high level of lycra content, meaning the jersey fabric hugs the body lowering any drag. This fabric is also created with a very open weave, creating a high level of air flow to cool the body whilst riding.
– The rear panel is made from a piece that folds over the shoulders. Made from CS Air Lite fabric, the rear panel breath-ability and provides UV 50+ protection.
– The side panels are made from CS Tech Mesh a 4-way stretch mesh fabric, that allows the body to breath and regulate heat.
– Sleeve and shoulders are constructed with our CS Carbon fabric. This fabric features carbon fiber yarn threaded through the material, providing thermo-regulating properties that work in conjunction with the other fabrics to keep the rider cool and dry.
– The rear hem of the jersey features a silicone doted gripper to help keep the jersey in place under any conditions
– Sleeves are finished with CS exclusive fabric injected gripper, keeping the sleeves in place and comfortable.