It’s true – and with summer officially arrive here at PEZ HQ, the stocking of the kit onto the PEZShop shelves couldn’t come at a better time.
***** If you’re you too excited to read the rest of this promotional message, here’s the link straight to the PEZSHOP *****
You’ve no doubt seen the new design, worn exclusively by the PEZ Crew in recent months – and now you can adorn your own beautiful self in the same stylish threads. In the words of the incomparable David Lee Roth: “Man that suit is YOU!”
– and we all know what will surely happen after that…
Okay – I can’t guarantee you’ll get exactly that response, but I’m pretty sure you’ll pull some approving nods from your ride mates.
Here, available for sale for the first time anywhere, and exclusively to PEZ-Fans only – is the PEZ Kit Classic ‘70’s design.
Colored in our very own shade of deep azure blue – this kit boasts the most of this soon to be iconic color of any Pez Kit to date – It’s a simple design, but one that says loads so you don’t have to, but leaves just enough room to let your legs say the rest.
Three deep pockets are tough enough to keep everything in place, even on epic days.
The full length zip is best for optimal ventilation, and locks itself down so there’s no annoying ‘zipper rattle’.
The Flat stitching looks awesome, but is also more comfortable – accept no substitutes!
Capo’s Drop 140g Dual Knit fabric is used throughout the jersey – and the perforated weave allows air to flow through, and provides a larger surface area to aide moisture transfer.
Quantities are limited, but I have most sizes in stock right now – get yours at the PEZSHOP !
Here’s the deal:
• Our kit is Made in Italy – where fit, fashion, and quality of clothing are as revered as gorgeous women, pasta al dente, and the Pope.
• All jerseys are Capo’s Drop 140g Dual Knit, fabric that feels great against your skin and helps regulate temperature so you stay comfortable longer.
• Feature full length zips, and a 6mm lockable hidden zipper tab – excellent.
• The fit is Euro – so snugger than standard US “club” cuts, you might want to order one size larger if you prefer a looser fit.
• Three deep pockets are sturdy to keep all your gear snug and stowed – no unsightly gapping, flopping or stretching like some jersey pockets.
• Made from both 210 & 240 gram Power Lycra for a snug, strong fit.
• Chamois is Capo’s MLD4 four density chamois – feels great where it counts.
• High T-Back straps are cut to stay in place on your shoulders, and made of breathable mesh to keep you cool.
• Legbands have silicone gripper to keep ‘em in place under all riding conditions.
Did I mention they’re all made in Italy? for CAPO.
If you know kit, you know the Italians do it best.
And don’t forget – I’ve still got a few sets of both the Retro60, and Mondrian kits available. Get ‘em before they’re gone!
And don’t forget to pick up the latest edition PEZ Socks by DeFeet – the totally awesome cool, durable, and oh so stylin’ Air•E•Ators. Get ‘em in two colors – skillfully designed to finish off any kit with a certain, how do we say it… “panache”.
Be the envy of your club ride when you style it up in PEZ socks by DeFeet – featuring “euro-cool” 4 inch cuffs.
***** CLICK THIS LINK TO BUY YOUR PEZ KIT NOW! *****